Senior Specialist Engineer, CO2 Compression and Liquefaction, Technology and Innovation
PACE are working with a leading provider of Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage solutions on some exciting roles within their fast-growing technical team. The demand for CCUS products and solutions has grown exponentially over the last few years, and is instrumental in mitigating the environmental impact of carbon emitting industries such as Oil and Gas. As we collectively look for innovative ways to reduce our carbon footprint, our partners are paving the way for Carbon Capture and Storage technologies to become mainstream CAPEX projects on industrial sites looking to control their emissions.
Within this role, as a leading expert in CO2 compression and liquefaction you would be developing technology and solutions for CO2 conditioning and handling to ensure sound implementation of the technology in studies, projects and product development.
|– Responsible for the developing solutions within CO2 Compression, Liquefaction and handling (including intermediate storage) as a technical authority in the domain.|
– Design and initiate RD&I projects within CO2 Compression and Liquefaction, according to the technology strategy and RD&I Process
– Ensure that technical specifications and procedures associated with CO2 Compression and Liquefaction have the necessary quality in projects and products
– Responsible to contribute with expert advice to ensure correct implementation of CO2 Compression and Liquefaction in studies and execution projects.
– Interact with customers as part of business development and project execution
– Identify and assess patentable inventions related to technology
|– Leading expertise in CO2 Compression, Liquefaction, and handling. Including pure CO2 and mixtures of CO2 in gaseous, liquid, and super critical phase. |
– Knowledge of carbon capture, utilisation and storage technologies is considered an advantage
– Experience from leading RD&I projects
– Experience from implementing RD&I results into industrial application
– Good understanding of technology development and qualifications