PACE are proud to be supporting Aker Carbon Capture in the search for a Sales and Key Account Manager.
Do you have a passion for driving positive environmental change in carbon-emitting industries through sales of cutting-edge clean technology?
Have you delivered quantifiable results for large technology licensing companies? Are you well versed in the areas of license sales with key equipment, process design packages and following up EPC companies? Have you contributed to the further development of profitable license models, working to commercialize green technology in industrial sectors? If so, then this role could be the next step in your career.
Aker Carbon Capture is a leading pure play technology provider which was spun off from Aker Solutions in August 2020. The company is located at Fornebuporten/Akerkvartalet in Oslo and has about 100 employees. Drawing on 20 years of experience in developing market-leading carbon capture technologies, Aker apply their extensive knowledge of the entire CCUS (Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage) value chain to provide cost-effective and tailored solutions for carbon emitting industries.
Aker Carbon Capture’s core values are:
- Collaboration – not only part of an excellent internal team, but making a difference through collaboration with the world’s leading companies
- Bold Innovation – we believe that innovation in carbon capture is necessary and that it needs to infuse not only the technology side but also in the offerings we bring to the market.
- Doing the right things – we are proud to be devoted to lead the way towards planet positive so working with us is not just a job, it is a contribution to a brighter future
Due to the recent surge in the market for ACC’s products and services, they are looking to expand their Sales Team to focus on several key products and offerings. Successful candidates will assist Aker in fully capitalizing on their market potential and maintain its course to becoming the #1 Carbon Capture provider, in turn realizing their vision of a brighter, more sustainable future.
ACC is therefore a progressive flexible sales and account manager that will: seeking:
- Develop license approach for the large ‘Big Catch’ offering
- Lead the company’s work to drive license sales of large and customized plants (“Big Catch”)
- Collaborate with the rest of the sales team, project execution and technology teams to further develop relationships to key clients with potential Big Catch projects.
- Work with Market Insight Analysts to identify and approach key “Big Catch” projects and EPC companies that would be willing to deliver large CAPEX projects based on a PDP package and key equipment from Aker Carbon Capture.
- Based on previous experience with license package sales, develop further ACC’s approach to license sales in the Big Catch Market.
- Work actively with large accounts and EPC providers to position for large scale CAPEX projects in the CCUS space.
- Conduct long term analysis of market to identify markets and EPC providers that have relevant experience to be a partner for large CAPEX sales in various markets.
- Actively track and follow up on customer queries from strategic client engagements focusing primarily on license sales.
- Work with pre-sales to progress opportunities into tenders
- Take leadership in large CAPEX projects tenders supporting the tender managers and other involved parties
- Develop relationships with key senior individuals at client to drive sales
- Take leadership in large CAPEX projects tenders supporting the tender managers and other involved parties.
- Develop relationships with key senior individuals at client to drive sales.
Relevant work experience from strategic sales and key account management
Excellent written and oral communication in English, international experience is a plus.
Relevant study background with more than 10 years’ experience from relevant industry.
Background from sales tools (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Xait Porter) is an added benefit.
- Several years of experience as a license manager or sales manager for license sales in the technology sector
- A deep understanding of large capex sales and the difference between delivering turn-key plants and license sale plants with a third-party EPC provider.