PACE are proud to be supporting Aker Carbon Capture in the search for a Key Account Manager.
Do you have a passion for driving positive environmental change in carbon-emitting industries through sales of cutting-edge clean technology?
Do you have experience from onshore large scale CAPEX sales within various industries? Do you have a profile from selling engineering projects from early feasibility studies into FEED and large-scale EPC projects? Are you ready to be part of the transition, enabling sustainable energy production and transforming hard-to-abate industry by use of carbon capture solutions?
Aker Carbon Capture is a leading pure play technology provider which was spun off from Aker Solutions in August 2020. The company is located at Fornebuporten/Akerkvartalet in Oslo and has about 100 employees. Drawing on 20 years of experience in developing market-leading carbon capture technologies, Aker apply their extensive knowledge of the entire CCUS (Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage) value chain to provide cost-effective and tailored solutions for carbon emitting industries.
Aker Carbon Capture’s core values are:
- Collaboration – not only part of an excellent internal team, but making a difference through collaboration with the world’s leading companies
- Bold Innovation – we believe that innovation in carbon capture is necessary and that it needs to infuse not only the technology side but also in the offerings we bring to the market.
- Doing the right things – we are proud to be devoted to lead the way towards planet positive so working with us is not just a job, it is a contribution to a brighter future
As the demand continues to grow for Akers robust and flexible process technology, they are looking to expand their Sales Team to focus on several key products and offerings. Successful candidates will assist Aker in fully capitalizing on their market potential and maintain its course to becoming the #1 Carbon Capture provider, in turn realizing their vision of a brighter, more sustainable future.
ACC is therefore seeking a progressive flexible sales and account manager to:
- Lead the company’s work to drive sales of large and customized plants (“Big Catch”)
- Collaborate with the rest of the sales team, project execution and technology teams to further develop relationships to key clients with potential Big Catch projects.
- Work with Market Insight Analysts to identify and approach key “Big Catch” projects.
- Bring innovative ideas to the team and approach each day as a new opportunity to advance our work towards de-carbonisation.
• Work actively with large accounts to position for large scale CAPEX projects in the CCUS space.
• Conduct long term analysis of market to identify clients that are likely to move forward with Big Catch projects and alleys to engage with these customers.
• Actively track and follow up on customer queries from strategic client engagements.
• Work with pre-sales to progress opportunities into tenders.
• Take leadership in large CAPEX projects tenders supporting the tender managers and other involved parties.
• Develop relationships with key senior individuals at client to drive sales.
Relevant work experience from strategic sales and key account management
Excellent written and oral communication in English, international experience is a plus.
Relevant study background with more than 10 years’ experience from relevant industry.
Background from sales tools (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Xait Porter) is an added benefit.
- Worked in an engineering business or a company supplying large scale CAPEX project onshore.
- Several years of sales experiences selling early phase, FEED and large-scale EPC contracts and knowledge of the engineering phases needed in order to construct onshore plants.
- A clear track record from closing large business opportunities, developing, and further extending your relationship with large industrial clients.