PACE are supporting a leader in the global energy insustry in their search for an Operations Engineer to play a key role in their developing Carbon Capture business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to developing and implementing world class solutions for carbon emitting industries through Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage. Working with patented Carbon Capture technology, this Operations Engineer will have the opportunity to experience a range of projects including cement, waste-to-energy, refineries and steel. Taking an active role in the industrial energy transition, this role is for those who have personal dedication to a more sustainable future.
In the coming years, the focus is to deliver full-scale CCS-units and well as operate its successful Mobile Testing Unit (MTU) on a range of different sites. Each project brings its own unique challenges, so the successful candidate will be independent and responsible for a variety of tasks, both practical and deskwork.
- Participate in planning and execution of commissioning, start-up, operation and maintenance of the Mobile Test Unit.
- Work with all aspects of HSSE&Q related to the MTU
- Maintaining and developing the MTU control system
- Contribute to operational and maintenance documents in CCUS projects, studies and tendering as required.
- Contribute to standardization and general effective execution of CCUS projects.
Required skills and experience:
- Technical education, preferably a combination of
- Certificate of apprenticeship (fagbrev) in chemical, process or mechanical direction
- B.Sc or M.Sc in process, chemical or mechanical direction.
- Relevant work experience from similar or related roles may be considered in lieu of education.
- Strong multidisciplinary understanding (mechanical, electronic, instrument, process)
- Knowledge of Control Systems
- Operational experienced, preferably from land-based industry
- Knowledge of HSSE systems and with a practical HSSE mindset