Offshore Site Manager, Wind
Salary: €60-70,000 per year, 10% bonus, plus benefits
PACE are currently working with a leading OEM, within the wind sector, who are looking for Offshore Site Managers (2x), for projects in the South of France. These are permanent positions and are starting immediately, in which the client will assist with temporary accommodation, whilst the chosen candidates find their own accommodation. It is essential you can speak fluent French & English.
- Job title: Offshore Site Managers
- Location: Nantes, France
- Start date: Immediate
- Type of employment: Permanent
- Salary package: 60,000 – 70,000 Euros per annum, with a 10% bonus and permanent benefits such as pension etc.
- Experience: Offshore wind experience in essential, as well as experience in working as a Site Manager previously. Fluent in French & English is essential also.
- Certificates: No training required, as this will all be provided
If you are interested in this position, enquire within to discuss further and for the full job description.
Tags: offshore wind, site manager
Divisional Manager - Wind Energy
Sectors: Renewable Energy