Key Account Manager, As a service offering
PACE are proud to be supporting Aker Carbon Capture in the search for a Key Account Manager.
Do you have a passion for driving positive environmental change in carbon-emitting industries through sales of cutting-edge clean technology?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could implement new green technology, without large scale investments and with the certainty that comes with a capture plant which is owned and operated by a trusted vendor? We are doing exactly that – making carbon capture easy. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and want to contribute towards the goal of simplifying de-carbonisation for a more sustainable society, this could be the opportunity for you.
Aker Carbon Capture is a leading pure play technology provider which was spun off from Aker Solutions in August 2020. The company is located at Fornebuporten/Akerkvartalet in Oslo and has about 100 employees. Drawing on 20 years of experience in developing market-leading carbon capture technologies, Aker apply their extensive knowledge of the entire CCUS (Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage) value chain to provide cost-effective and tailored solutions for carbon emitting industries.
Aker Carbon Capture’s core values are:
- Collaboration – not only part of an excellent internal team, but making a difference through collaboration with the world’s leading companies
- Bold Innovation – we believe that innovation in carbon capture is necessary and that it needs to infuse not only the technology side but also in the offerings we bring to the market.
- Doing the right things – we are proud to be devoted to lead the way towards planet positive so working with us is not just a job, it is a contribution to a brighter future
Due to the recent surge in the market for ACC’s products and services, they are looking to expand their Sales Team to focus on several key products and offerings. Successful candidates will assist Aker in fully capitalizing on their market potential and maintain its course to becoming the #1 Carbon Capture provider, in turn realizing their vision of a brighter, more sustainable future.
ACC is seeking a progressive and flexible Sales and account manager that will:
• Lead the company’s work to develop new business models including “as a service model”.
• Identify key potential partners and possibilities in the marketplace to develop new business models.
• Develop business cases as a starting point for development of the new business models, integrating cost and project information to have a full offering.
• Work with the finance (in Horizons) organization in order to secure financing possibilities for new business models.
• Perform technical, economic and competitor analysis to support new business models.
• Liaison and work with the business development community to try out new business models towards the customer base.
Relevant work experience from positions in similar roles
Relevant study background with more than 5-10 years’ experience from relevant industry.
Excellent written and oral communication in English, international experience is a plus.
Experience from business case development and market analysis in relevant industries
Experience with creating good communication in writing and oral presentations.
Background from sales and commercial tools (Microsoft Power BI, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Xait Porter, Rystad, IHS etc) is an added benefit.
- Been part of a company that has transitioned from large CAPEX sales to “as-a-service offerings”.
- A clear idea of the key challenges to how a sale is different when it is sold as a service rather than a large CAPEX investment.
- An understanding of how the value proposition needs to be developed when transitioning from large investment projects into projects with long contracts and a service offering.